[NTLK] 2000U/2100 memory question...

From: Ethan Clark (eclark_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 12:17:08 PDT

In the light of a recent thread on this list, I am compelled to ask a
question regarding my upgraded MessagePad 2000.

Is it supposed to have 4 megs of DRAM, or just 1? The faq at www.chuma.org
seems to say that my upgraded MessagePad 2000 should in fact have 4 megs of
DRAM.

My MessagePad only reports that it has 1 megabyte.

I am now compelled to ask, is my MessagePad not in fact an upgraded model,
or am I experiencing a software problem, which could perhaps be alleviated
in some manner? As a note, my model did come with a sticker next to the
interconnect port that has "2100" printed on it.