Re: [NTLK] Where's OS 9?

From: Miro (miroc_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 05:15:42 PDT

Actually, any G3 and G4, including currently shipping Macs, can run OS
9.2.2.
And yes, Apple - sort of - put its lid on OS 9.x.x sales, but there's
enough on-line
places you can go and look for the boxed retail copy of OS 9. It is
possible you'd
find some of those somewhat discounted.

<http://eshop.macsales.com/Item_Specials.cfm?ID=4918&Item=APLOSXOS9B

<http://www.poweron.com/1-800-673-6227/software.htm>