Re: [NTLK] My First Newton

From: March Hare (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 08:01:00 PDT

YES! you can print from it.

But you need a printer that has drivers on the Newt. There's a big
section about this in the NewtFAQ at www.thisoldnewt.net

I use a DeskWriter 320 with a serial cable, but I'm getting a 340, as I
alreadyhave the InfraRed adapter for one. I've also printed to an Apple
Personal LaserWriter 300 via serial and an HP 6MP via IR. All from a
MP2100 (and a 130).

~Marchie