Re: [NTLK] mac.com service

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 08:10:55 PDT

> Anyway, can anyone here give advice on how to send and retrieve email
using
> pop3 access for less than $50 on a mac-related domain name (e. g.
> mailmac.com)? Thanks.

Robert,
you might go to http://www.newted.dyndns.org/ and check out
http://www.newted.dyndns.org/membership/ . There you get a POP3 *AND* IMAP4
access e-mail for, IMHO, 40USD single payment. And this server works still
very good after all these years. I'd certainly not pay 50USD/year for
something which was promised to be free all my life if there's many other
possibilities which ARE free.
Maybe you consider the positive thing about sometimes changing e-mail
addresses: You get automagically rid of all these ad's :-)

--
Best regards
Marco Mailand