Re: [NTLK] Error 10606

From: Jane Clements (JClements_at_nursing.aust.edu.au)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:37:42 PDT

Hi Glenn,

I too have a card that gives a -10606 error in my MP130 but it gives it =
for the whole card and I can't access it to erase it or even see it. I =
bought it from ebay and I suspect it may be dead, but it works OK in a =
laptop so I'm not sure. Hopefully one of the gurus on this list can help =
us both!

Cheers,

Jane