[NTLK] FT: 4MB flash card

From: David Evans (dfevans_at_bbcr.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 09:36:57 PDT

  I have a 4MB flash card that came with my MP2k1 when I got it last spring
(so nice to have these reach affordable prices on the used market!) I
don't really need it as I now have a 32MB one; want to trade for something
cool and useful. A battery tray modded for NiMH charging would be ideal.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans_at_bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
PhD Student, Computer/Synth Junkie         http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/