Re: [NTLK] Help! Busted Stylus! :-(

From: chris smolyk (nessmuk_at_interbaun.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 20:55:55 PDT

At our Staples store, here in Edmonton, I looked at various of the branded
replacements (Palm charges about $7 each in a 3-pack)....but what I really
wanted was to find something like the pen a buddy (Dale Chapman) got
from the NYSE while on vacation. It has three tips that come out as you rotate
the barrel....one is a mechanical pencil, one is a ballpoint, and one is a
stylus.
Each of these is about 3" long, and you can buy replacements.
Staples carries a variety of these pens, from a UniBall ($5) to fancier ones
that range from $15-30 in price. Not a Newton stylus, but a nifty pen
with an easily replaceable stylus.

chriss