Re: [NTLK] speak hilited text

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 10:15:28 PDT

on 25-09-2002 5:40, Blair Rosser at newton_at_7thfloormedia.com wrote:

> I'm not a big fan of dashboard overall, but do like Gesturelaunch. I wish
> there were a way to use just this feature of the app.

Same here, but you can definitely use that script in GestureLaunch, the
scripting engine that DashBoard uses is the one from GestureLaunch in the
first place.
IIRC GestureLaunch comes with Script Editor, you can paste the script in
there, save it in your Newt and assign a Gesture to it in GestureLaunch.

If I'm wrong here just let me know and I'll go through the motions myself.

Robert Benschop