Re: [NTLK] speak hilited text

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 08:40:07 PDT

Thanks, Stephanie. That is more or less what I'm looking for.

I'm not a big fan of dashboard overall, but do like Gesturelaunch. I wish
there were a way to use just this feature of the app.

I am tempted to write a simple tool button app to do it, but have never
programmed for the Newton. Well...never really done anything more complex
than Hypertalk, VB, Lingo, ASP, PHP, etc.

blair