Re: [NTLK] Newton Quake

From: Chunky (chunky_at_trideja.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 20:21:58 PDT

In a previous message, Grant Hutchinson typed vigorously:

>Some of the pages from the original NewtonQuake site (sans images) can be
>found via the Internet Archive Wayback Machine:
>
>http://web.archive.org/web/20010404070403/http://www.emeraldnet.net/~raveno
>us/
>
>g.

I saved a copy of the NewtonQuake site, pictures included. I didn't
get the actual program files as the links resolved to 404's at the
time. Shortly after I saved the pages, the original site
disappeared...

To see the NewtonQuake site as it originally appeared, head over to
http://www.orbesence.com/NewtonQuake/ .
If you'd like a copy of the NewtonQuake pages, here's the link:
http://www.orbesence.com/NewtonQuake.sit

Enjoy...
        - Claus Thiim
        - orbesence.com