Re: [NTLK] Backtalk limitations

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 00:55:41 PDT

on 9/26/02 4:50 AM, Scott Roy Atwood at atwood_at_cs.stanford.edu wrote:

> Thanks. That works for me. Now I just need to go back and change all
> of my E-mail address entries from the Newton default of "E-Mail" to
> "Internet". :(

Snag yourself a copy of Action Names, and install the AN Names Overview
autopart. Now, launch Names, and open the AN Overview. Choose to sort by
email, and all your contacts with email addresses will be visible at the
top. Now you can quickly go through them all. No, it's not automated, but it
does work better than tabbing through dozens of names with no emails. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland