Re: [NTLK] Any takers for a London UK users meet?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 11:44:14 PDT

on 9/26/02 5:41 PM, Ian Moffatt at ian.moff_at_ntlworld.com wrote:

> I could be interested here. Depending on date etc.

One of the listers, Paul Zenk <pzenk_at_earthlink.net>, is currently in the
London area. He is on Sabbatical, and I don't think he's getting NTLK email
right now. But, I bet he would appreciate it if you guys would write and
invite him. He's over here, and hoping to meet several of us in Europe. I
really think he would delighted with an invitation, the more I think about
it. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland