[NTLK] Linksys WPC11 and MP2K

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 20:23:30 PDT

Yesterday I bought a Linksys WPC11 ver 1 card to enable wireless
Internet access for my Newton. I installed the Newton Devices package,
the Newton Internet Enabler 2.0, NIE Ethernet Support and NIE Setup. My
base station is a Linksys wireless access point router. I have DHCP
turned on and WEP turned off (for now). The strange thing is that I can
get connected and view one page via NetHopper or Newt's Cape, but any
attempts thereafter time out. If I disconnect and reconnect, I get a
-60088 error. A reset gives me one more web page view.

My DHCP lease time is 240 minutes, so I can't see that being the
problem. My Internet setup on the Newton is set up to never disconnect.

Any changes that I can make to my Newton or router setups to enable
more than one connection?

John Anderson