Re: [NTLK] Newton Dev...Okay, now what?

From: Andrew Ruthven (puck_at_actrix.gen.nz)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 15:25:07 PDT

On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 16:35, David Myers wrote:

> How do I read all of the developer documentation files on the disk
> image? I thought they were in DocViewer format (because I found that
> particular app early on in my explorations), but double clicking on them
> produced a long-ish error message that basically said "no translator was
> available".
>
> Um, help for the Mac ignorant? Please?

They'll be PDF's. You can either download Adobe Acrobat (I tried
this, but downloaded the PowerMac version, didn't work on Basilisk
(it emulates a 680x0)) or copy the files to your real hard drive
and use a native reader. I ended up doing the second one...

Good luck!

--
Andrew Ruthven
Systems Engineer, Actrix Networks Ltd   -->   www.actrix.gen.nz