Re: [NTLK] Anybody in Philadelphia ?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 06:19:01 PDT

on 30/09/02 04:56, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> In case there's anybody in Philly on this list that wouldn't mind helping me
> out, please contact me off-list.

If you come near Washington, I would gladly help you, but Philly is a bit
far from DC...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to
writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like
shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of
coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from
the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.