Re: [NTLK] Setting Up Newton With Appropriate Software

From: R Litke (ronald_litke_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 06:58:02 PST

Darrell,
Many thanks for the good suggestions. I'm going to get to work on the setups straightaway.

I have a iBook/300 with an Airport card, Snow (dual Ethernet) base
station and Orinoco Silver card in the Newton 2100.

Recommend Claris Organizer 2.0 (available on Unna), together with
Newton Connection Utilities (also on Unna). These work very well and
stably with wireless synching of Newton with all functions,
calendar/notes/todo/names.