[NTLK] Controller?

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 10:08:28 PST

Question:

What would it actually take for a controller to be made for the Newton
anyhow? And by controller I mean, something that would allow me to keep
enjoying Super Mario Brothers but completely old school with an NES pad?
Would it be possible to write a driver of sorts, make it act like a
scaled back keyboard? Just give it left right up and down as well as two
buttons? Connect it to the interconnect port or serial I'm sure would be
easier. How possible would something like this be anyway?

Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html