Re: [NTLK] Controller?

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 10:21:19 PST

Very possible, I've got this planned for newtyES :).

I looked at taking a Turbo Duo / Turbo Grafx 16 controller (because it
uses a mini DIN 8 port), but it turns out the easier approach would be
just to write drivers for some PCMCIA cards that have joystick ports.
Then a gravis gamepad or something similar should work just fine:).

AFAIK there are still a few companies who have these available:). The
only other thing I could think of would be supporting USB over PCMCIA :).

Warmest Regards,

Eagan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html