Re: [NTLK] Soybo and a newbie

From: Alan Toops (alantoops_at_cs.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 10:06:28 PST

Hi,

I am impressed with the potential of Soybo and the way this list
responds to newbie's like me. Great stuff. I just purchased a MP 2100
with the Lucent silver wireless card, thanks to the list I was able to
get NIE 2.0, Hiroshi's drivers and the card to work.

Now one question on configuring, whether I select DHCP or Manual config,
I still get a "DNS server not responding, check address.." I have a snow
airport at home and an SMC wireless at work?

Any ideas what I have missed?

Alan Toops
Glad to be aboard!