Re: [NTLK] Archiving Notes WYSIWYG-style

From: Jens Baumeister (jensbaumeister_at_web.de)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 14:40:23 PST

On Donnerstag, April 3, 2003, at 07:35 Uhr, Jim Anderson wrote:

> You can mail a note in GIF format using Simplemail. Just mail
> the note, making sure you select GIF in the format dropdown of the mail
> slip.

No, that won't work. SimpleMail seperates sketches and text and with
e.g. flow-chart-type notes that doesn't make much sense.

Twerx was a good suggestion, though. I'll probably register once I've
tested whether the resulting works files look good as RTFs.

Jens Baumeister

programming: v. An activity similar to banging one's head against a
wall,
but with fewer opportunities for reward.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html