Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 21:56:26 PDT

Yes, and you could have the newton remote control a space shuttle. (um,
maybe a bad example :(

But, the point is, you still have to Write the Software to do all that.

I still can't see who wants to give PPT presentations on a Newton. If your
really had a job which required this, wouldn't they give you a laptop for
your presentations? Otherwise, you're just wasting your companie's time and
$$ by putting it on the newton.

If someone (i.e. vendor) came into my office and tried to give a
Presentation with a Newton, I'd say, "Hey, cool newton, but your a moron.
How much time did you waste putting that on there Bye!"

-andy the newbie

--On Thursday, April 03, 2003 12:55 PM +0200 Richard

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html