Re: [NTLK] I'd rather get rid of gross p.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 08:47:35 PDT

Good question...yet another reason I'll never live in
California!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> You should sell custom cars, those are 'sweet
> machines'. Well-maintained
> is better than age.
>
> ..can you register those in CA?
> ------------------
> >The local group I belong to includes 1970 Chrysler
> 440
> >6-pack Chargers, 1970 Chevy 454 Chevelles, 1969
> Olds
> >442, El Caminos plus others...not one vehicle
> >manufactured after 1972! None of these vehicles has
> >emmissions controls. No PCV, no EGR, no air-pumps,
> no
> >catylitic converters...no computers
> ------------------
>
> ---------------------
> !ooW %-) www.lanug.org
> Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live
> Body.
> A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!
>
> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms:
> http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

=====
"If the nation escalates to 'red alert', you will de assumed by athorities to be the enemy if you so much as venture outside your home."
 - Sid Caspersen, NJ's director of the office of counter-terrorism