[NTLK] New Apple Handheld? (Rumor)

From: Donald T. Stewart, MD (DonS_at_PineLakeMed.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 16:06:53 PDT

I wonder if anyone knows anything about this. I was in my local Best
Buy today browsing among handheld accessories, and the salesperson asked
me what kind of handheld I had. I replied that I had several, including
a Palm, Cassiopeia, Zaurus, but that my favorite was the Newton.

He then told me that he was a part-time developer and that Apple was
going to introduce a very powerful handheld in late August of this year.
He was excited because it would run his favorite development environment
(and I can't remember what he told me it was). This was all he knew,
but added that a new Apple Store would be opening in Bellevue Square at
the same time and that they had already hired several employees.

Any comments?

Donald T. Stewart, MD

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html