[NTLK] newton 2100 from jksales

From: Ben Wood (xyde_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 05:19:01 PDT

Hello - I am currently living in Australia and I am thinking of buying
the $189 newton pack from jksalesinc.com - it says it includes an AC
adaptor - just a standard US model I assume. They don't seem to offer
an option for international compatiblity, and I don't want to build
your own because it seems to turn out to cost more that way. Can
someone who has a standard US power adaptor tell me what the voltage
range is? if it's 110 - 230v range and I just need an adaptor to
physically change the plug type, that's fine - but if it can only
accept 110 then I'm stuffed :P

thanks for your help,

Ben.

PS. Has anyone here bought internationally from jksales? what were your
experiences like? What's the best international shipping type? How long
did it take to arrive and what condition was the unit in?

Any information would be greatly appreciated as I'm a first time buyer
and sort of don't know what to look out for.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html