Re: [NTLK] newton 2100 from jksales

From: mouse1701 (mouse1701_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 07:38:53 PDT

the stuff is ok..it is what you pay for but the SHIPPING/HANDLING is
robbery..the package is usually an old box..with the stuff inside..no big
packaging fee there..and the stamps total far less than the S/H charge you
paid..i am in canada and was ripped off bigtime..i would never do business
with them again..because of the huge profit they make on the shipping.