[NTLK] nSync (NewtSync)

From: SH (unity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 15:55:54 PDT

nSync rules (the OS software I mean), I love it - its one reason why I
bought my newer 2K and the reason why I purchased an inexpensive network
card.

But I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. The very first Sync
seemed to go well, It said it was syncing 56 names (from the Newt since the
Address Book was empty). When all was done, nothing. There was not one entry
in the OS X Address book. I entered a new card in the Newt, and it appeared.

Since then all new entries appear that I enter into the Newt, it works
great. But the first 56 never appeared.

Since this seems to be a OS X issue, can I reset the Address book so nSync
will re-sync all of them again? I have searched ALL OVER for the darn file
holding the Address Book entries, no luck.

Note: I am logged in as user root

Shawn H
That Mac Guy - Mac Support, Web Design and How To!
ICQ# 14158865 unity_at_mac.com

"In a world increasingly crowded with ex-Apple CEOs, Sculley stands alone as
a man hired by Steve Jobs to put some business savvy into the company.
Sculley than proved the soundness of Jobs' choice by sacking his sponsor. In
due course, Sculley was also sacked. The chap who sacked Sculley was then,
in turn, sacked. His successor struggled for a bit and then sensationally
re-hired Jobs. Who then sacked him. Having done so, Jobs went on to
eradicate from the company al the traces of the man who had sacked him -
John Sculley."
- Tony Tyler, Macuser, July '98

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html