Re: [NTLK] nSync (NewtSync)

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 21:50:08 PDT

Never seen that problem crop up before, but then again I've never
enabled root UI access on my machine and never plan to. Don't know if
it's related to that or not. No errors appear? Before obliterating the
data I would try clicking the Reset button in NewtSync's prefs... then
if it comes to that and you do want to ditch your AddressBook files,
they're stored in ~/Library/Application Support/AddressBook. (For root,
that would be /var/root/Library/Application Support/AddressBook, if I
remember correctly)

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html