[NTLK] Prelimbinaries/Escale Help

From: Will Ross (paxswill_at_macmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 13:51:33 PDT

Hello all, I have a 2100 and a 400MHz G4 running OS 10.2.5. I have been
trying to load packages to the 2100. I have tried the Prelimbinaries
and Escale. Every time I try to sync, the Newt gives me a --61001
error. I checked the error database and it says that the error is
related to the communications card. I reloaded the drivers for my card,
a 3Com 3CXE589EC. I have been using the X-Jack if that makes a
difference. I also changed the slot I put the card in. What am I doing
wrong? I would really like to sync/load packages to my 2100 and my G4.
Thanks in advance.
-Will

oppertunityisnowhere

Where there is a Will, there is a way.

Why kill two birds with one stone when you can kill a whole flock with
one shotgun?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html