Re: [NTLK] newton weblog

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 04:31:13 PDT

On zondag, apr 13, 2003, at 00:30 Europe/Amsterdam, martina wilson
wrote:
> i just wanted to announce that my newton blog keeps on going.
> not that it's anything great, but it does show that Adams app nblog
> continues to work exceptionally well. i have used it for most entries.
> http://www.newtonmuse.com

Nice sit, if ever there was a LANUG meeting on that boat I might come
over ;-)

(but than again, considering the fact that it's about the other side of
the world for me, maybe not)

Where did you get that calendar from on the top left of your page,
looks really nice...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html