Re: [NTLK] SER-001 Installation Question

From: SH (unity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 23:16:39 PDT

I had the same problem, I love the card but the top screw on my case is not
tightened for fear of warping the case. I even shaved parts of the port to
make it fit better with a file. I can see into my case a bit near the port.
It still does not fit perfect, but it works very well, carrying that dongle
around was annoying.

Shawn

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html