Re: [NTLK] SER-001 Installation Question

From: Woody (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 19:16:13 PDT

When I installed mine I found that it did require firm pressure for it
to seat fully but it did and the screws tightened fully without any
noticeable distortion to the case. No apparent jaggies or cracking of
the case. Firm pressure does not mean careless pressure, your Newton
is precious so give it support while seating the SER-100.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html