Re: [NTLK] best way to clean stylus?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 22:10:57 PDT

I find that after I "clean" the tip with alcohol or
something, if I burnish the tip by rubbing it in a
swirling, round motion on standard bond paper, gives
the stylus that extra smooth feeling. The corseness of
regular printer paper (no printing on the paper) will
smoothen the tip.
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

<http://www.nushield.com/news_articles_stylus_damage.htm>

> Victor's suggestion is probably the best way to
> resurrect a stylus tip.
> Even better would be to replace the tip entirely, or
> get a new stylus.
> For ca. $10, its probably worth it.
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Ross
> markr13_at_comcast.net

=====
"If the nation escalates to 'red alert', you will de assumed by athorities to be the enemy if you so much as venture outside your home."
 - Sid Caspersen, NJ's director of the office of counter-terrorism