Re: [NTLK] nBlog

From: George Bingham (george.bingham_at_newted.net)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 06:52:00 PDT

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 Matthew Robinson wrote:
>Sussed it. I use hypernewt which nblog doesn't do! :-( A change to note p=
>ad =
>
>and away we go!

Hmmm,

I use HyperNewt and nBlog together with nu issues. I also use nHTML. It all works sweet. But I did have trouble setting it up initially.

Do you have a Blog already on Blogger? Have you set it up to see your blog? Can you "refresh Blog List" Or tap "User Info" and get output back?

I can create a note with HyperNewt and use nHTML for text effects, and when done, push "Post& Publish" and it's on the net!

Now, if I just had something to say!...

Later,

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html