[NTLK] Newton and new Powerbook? Bluetooth?

From: melvin.lasky_at_manhattan.edu
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 06:55:37 PDT

Hey all, my newton has been broken, but alas I shall have it again soon.
Anyway, thats why I haven't wrote. I tried looking threw the digest, but
didn't see much of it. Anyhow I remember having some difficulty a while back
connecting my MP to my iBook. I just recently got a new G4 12" Powerbook,
and was wondering is there an easy solution to connect my mac and newton
yet? Can ethernet be used? Is there anyway the 2100 can do bluetooth? I dont
want to use my pc for that stupid cable. Thanks all!

Sincerely,
Mel

This mail sent through Manhattan College Webmail: http://www.manhattan.edu/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html