Re: [NTLK] Backup help wanted!

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 14:29:37 PDT

For the Mac to use AppleTalk, you do need the right extensions and control
panels, but they are installed by default from System 7 on up.

Go to the Chooser, and make sure AppleTalk is on at the bottom.

Then got to Control Panels, AppleTalk, and select the port you re attaching
the cable to; either printer, modem or ethernet of some sort.

In Newton Connection Utilities, make sure you've got AppleTalk selected in
the preferences.

IIRC, that should get you going.

Rich

--