[NTLK] Calendar Enhancement

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 19:18:51 PDT

In my search to become more efficient with my Newton, I tried
CalendarFolders, but my 2000U would hang every time I tried to
constrain the calendar view to a certain folder, and then tap the
overview button. It seemed to me that CalendarFolders would help
present a view of all calendar items associated with a certain
project/case, which in turn would help me rearrange those items when
the time schedule associated with the project/case changes.

Is there another package that might add similar functionality? I don't
have a huge need to extend the functionality across applications - I
don't necessarily need to associate notes or contacts with the
project/case

TIA-

-Seth

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html