[NTLK] emate power issue

From: Alex (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 20:36:40 PDT

For some reason I can't figure out, sometimes when I'm using my emate, it
just shuts off. Pressing the power key turns it back on. There's never a
message, like all power was lost, so I dont think it's battery issue.
Anyone have any thoughts on this? It's just kind of annoying, and I fear
may be a symtom of something worse...

I am also very interested in the emate upgrade RAM discussion... I too
have been seaching for reasonably priced RAM upgrade... with no luck. Was
this RAM used for anything other than the emate? Maybe searching out
those other machines that used it might prove successful...

I used to have a 130, and then I had a 2100. The emate is slow, but I can
deal with that after having used the 130 for so long. The emate just
works better for me than the 2100, I usually type on it, and the 2100 was
a pain to prop up and the external keyboard... Anyway, if only I had more
heap... this emate would be perfect.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html