Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]firstfone pcmcia card ;-(

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 01:32:53 PDT

On donderdag, apr 24, 2003, at 17:54 Europe/Amsterdam, Matthew Robinson
wrote:
> I think I forgot to include a bit of the replied-to message :-) nip
> along to www.40hz.org/Nitro and install the bits to make IrDA properly
> work and connect via gprs to the big bad internet with your newt
> simply by pointing it at your t68i.
> Works a charm and is cooler than a really cool thing.

Yeah, definitely sounds cool, not sure if I want to start spending big
bucks on gprs though :-(

Cool to know that my Newt and my 68i can communicate over irda though,
so the 68i won't be limited to 'just' Bluetooth with OS X.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html