[NTLK] Stylus has the "jigger"

From: R. Mayrand (rmrimagine_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 13:08:55 PDT

Bonjour,

I am now re-using my "old" newton 2100 after almost 5 years in the closet. I
love it and wonder why I switched to Palm then. Fired it up and al my info
where still there, quite exciting !

I have a question for all knowledgeable person who wants to answer:
Sometimes when I write the text appears to the left of where my stylus
actually is or even to the right and more often, the text becomes all
gibberish. Like my stylus has the jigger or something.

What can be done about that ? Anybody experiences the same ? I use Grabace
Collector to free some heap and re-align the pen, that helps sometimes
sometimes not. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Richard Mayrand

@: rmrimagine_at_mac.com (preferred)
    rmayrand_at_pda.qc.ca