Re: [NTLK] Newbie to newton

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 11:41:28 PDT

http://www.jksalesinc.com/mp2100.htm
I would suggest their $149 package. That way you can spend your
other fifty bucks on Paul's ATA driver
(http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/) to use modern flash cards. Or
you could get an SER-001 (http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/SER-001.htm).
The only downside is that you don't get a screen cover with that
package. You ought to be able to find a cheap one somewhere, though.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html