[NTLK] After the blackout-is everyone ok?

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 15:56:14 PDT

Hi guys,

I guess the list wasn't at all affected by the massive blackout in the
northeast US. Hopefully everybody in New York, Cleveland, Detroit,
Ontario, and everywhere else that shut down is all right. It would be
nice to hear from all regular listers from these parts check in with us.
I've been hearing stories from friends and associates from all over the
place; most of them funny and lighthearted. A blackout is a pain, an
annoyance, and just plain inconvenient, but here's hoping nothing
serious went wrong with anybody we know.

Again, it would be just nice to know if everyone is all right.

Thanks,
Jonathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html