Re: [NTLK] After the blackout-is everyone ok?

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 10:32:19 PDT

Hi guys,

Hey, I'm replying to my own post, that's weird! Anyways I heard stories
of people trapped in dark places such as elevators and stairwells using
the backlight of their cell phones and ipods as a flashlight.

It was even mentioned on cnet.
http://earthlink.com.com/2100-1039_3-5064277.html?tag=lh

Anybody use their green or modified white or modified blue backlight as
a flashlight?

Everyone enjoy the blackout as an extra holiday maybe?

Later,
Jonathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html