Re: [NTLK] Newton keyboard puts in an appearance in MacAddict

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 21:38:02 PDT

Hah! I noticed that too. At first I thought it was just my eyes
playing tricks, but I'm like noooooooooooooo thats a Newton keyboard! I
have subscribed to MacAddict for some time now, and it seems they do
like the Newton/eMate stuff a lot. Years ago they did an Antiques
Roadshow spoof on their funny CD video and it featured an eMate which
had an apparent $900 resale value! LOL! I tell you, Apple doesn't get
nearly as much credit as it deserves for all these innovative products.
  It is a shame the average Joe knows what a Palm pilot is but has never
heard of a Newton. Oh well... :-\

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html