Re: [NTLK] eMate Docking Station???

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 00:07:36 PDT

Wow, imagine trying to find one of those on eBay, or anywhere for that
matter! :-) Another hard to find Apple item to drool over, hah! From
the picture, it seems a little unclear to me though. It looks like the
eMates are just placed into the slots and resting at all different
angles. Was there some kind of interface that the eMate had to be
pressed up against to make the electrical contact?

-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html