Re: [NTLK] temperature

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 08:09:30 PDT

> Subject: [NTLK] temperature
>
> Has anybody have a way to connect 2 temperature probes to a ump2k and

You'll have to search the archives, but there's a serial box available that
can be plugged into the Newton and takes temperature probes, pH probes,
accelerometers, etc. Name escapes me now.

I believe they had free software that interfaced the box; software is also
on UNNA. As I recall software was hard-coded to e-mate screen, so if you
want to run it you have to install an app on your MP2000/2100 that will hide
the button bar.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html