[NTLK] New owners of H1000 and MP100 check this out!

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 04:00:25 PDT

Hi all,

 I was searching in the MARC archive, and I came
across this. The URL was posted by Jeff Henry in 2002,
and it is a database of Newton software released up to
1994. Not all of these apps seem to be available on
UNNA (Victor, if you read this, correct me if I'm
wrong.)

There may well be useful things available for those
who have recently acquired an older Newton. The link
is:

http://www.mit.edu/afs/net.mit.edu/software/newton/utilities/

Paul

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html