[NTLK] Saving 'letter shapes' if power dies?

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 04:31:37 PDT

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was any way to save my input
to 'letter shapes' (or letter styles on an H1000), so
that I don't have to go through the process again each
time my Newt loses power.

I guess I am hoping that someone has written an app.
that stores my input, so I can reset it if I let the
battery drain down, or need to remove it for some
reason.

Thanks

Paul

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html