Re: [NTLK] Erasing system patches on 2x00

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 02:52:33 PDT

No, exactly this is a totally wrong assumption!
In fact I had a corrupted patch on a MP2100 and could not get rid of it.
The only way I dicovered was to exchange ROM boards.
Now we know that there is also a special software for that.
The particular memory area the patches reside IS NOT TOUCHED during a hard
reset or brain wipe!

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html