Re: [NTLK] ROM swap

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 04:12:44 PDT

It seems you got that wrong:
it is not very convenient to have a backup device in a different language.
Not because I could not adapt to the user interface, no,
it gives problems in exchanging information between the two devices, because
the german system is able to handle umlauts.

So I am looking for a Newtoneer who is wiling to exchange his D ROM with my
US ROM.

That would solve my problem.
Of course I could go for a solution with US ROMs only. but since I am german
I prefer the version supporting my mother tongue.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html