[NTLK] Really nice MP120 w/charging stand FS

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 09:15:27 PDT

I had posted this before, but the original interest decided not to buy,
so I'll post again.

The electronics surplus shop I work at a couple nights a week got a
MP120 with charging stand in a box full of stuff.

I've cleaned it up and checked it out. It's got OS1.3. Nicad pack is
dead, but I've thrown a set of alkalines in and it's fine. Charging
stand works fine as well, but does not include the AC adapter (I
used mine to check it).

This MP is very clean, no screen scuffs or scratches, includes
stylus.

I've got 2 MP2100's and my original MP100, so I really don't need it
myself, so in a rare display of generosity, I'm letting something with
an Apple logo slip through my fingers.... ;o)

My friend who owns the shop would like $35 plus shipping for it.
Email me off-list if you're interested. First-come, first-serve.

Thanks!

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html